Is Mold in your home making your sick?

Are you suffering from constant headaches, stuffy nose, asthma attacks or unusual skin reactions? What if I told you that your own home may be causing your health issues? It’s time to start solving your health problems and get back to your best self – starting today! Would you be surprised to find out that the cause of your recent illnesses may be from hidden mold in your home? Stop suffering with adverse health conditions and find out today with a home mold test.

The mold testing kit from Clean Vent Air Solutions can be easily attached to your home’s air vents. In just one hour, the mold detection device can collect enough particles to indicate the presence of mold in your home or not. Think of all the unanswered questions you have from numerous doctors’ visits and how in just one hour, you may be able to determine the cause of your sickness.

Mold is everywhere. That’s the ugly truth. In order for mold spores to reproduce and grow they need one thing – water. Try to eliminate any kind of sitting water or moisture to reduce the amount of mold in your home.

Mold in your home may be making you sick if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:

– Asthma attacks

– Stuffy nose

– Coughing

– Difficulty breathing

– Skin rashes or reactions

– Headaches

– Nausea

– Fever

– Flu-like symptoms

Before you make an expensive trip to the doctor’s office, you may want to consider purchasing a mold testing kit to check for the presence of mold in your home. This easy test may help find the solution to your health issues and prevent you and your family from acquiring any more illnesses.

 

Home Making Your Sick